Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Ghost


On Friday morning at 5:20 am, I headed out to drop another sculpture in the subway. The sculpture took about 8 hours and over 400 balloons to make. After getting it in position it reminded me of the green ghost thing from the movie Ghostbusters, so I titled it The Ghost.
Below is the video or you can see it full screen on my YouTube Channel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7_yy_Gxkkw&feature=channel_page

Also, if you didn't see it, CNN did an interview with me a few weeks ago while I was working on my piece for AXA Art at Art Chicago. Here is that clip that ran four times on CNN and is now on their site.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/tech/2009/05/29/pkg.eod.balloon.art.cnn




Special Thanks
to Andrew, Erika, Romy and everyone else who clicked my Donate Button last week.
You helped me make this.

1 comment:

  1. Your sculptures are so compelling! It always amazes me when people come up with entirely new mediums to express themselves. How did you come up with the idea?

    ReplyDelete